The AS2304 is a premium FR AS Workwear Trouser which features Inherent fabrics that don’t lose their Flame Resistant properties with washing. HAZTEC® 320 Flame Resistant workwear meets the stringent standards specified by major fuel oil terminals for wearing while fuelling and loading tankers.Regular Business Purchases? Contact us to discuss your online order portal!
FR AS Trouser constructed from a heavier weight FR AS Inherent 320gsm fabric. Well established product within the HAZTEC® product range and developed in collaboration with oil terminals. When worn with the HAZTEC® Jacket, this garment set meets the visibility requirements of leading Oil Terminals. The 320gsm Protex® material is Inherently FR and AS providing special protective properties that cannot be reduced by repeated washing in comparison to Treated fabrics that rely on a chemical treatment for the FR properties.
The improved fit and design offers superb wearer-comfort which will complement perfectly any forward-looking, market leading company in the industry.
Features and Benefits:
- 320gms Inherent Protal/Cotton/Antistatic Fabric
- Industrial wash performance
- Two-Tone Hi-Visibility Reflective tape on each leg
- Double stitched tape for durability
- Side access pockets and 1 x rear pocket
- Twin needle stitched seams
- HAZTEC® EN Norm Identification Icon system on Leg
- Combat pockets with Hi-Vis strip
- Comfortable improved cut and design
- Front pleats & waistband side elastication for freedom of movement & comfort
- EN 11612: 2015 Class A1, B1, C1, F1
- EN 13688: 2013
- EN 1149-5: 2008 & EN 1149-3: 2004
- IEC 61482-2: 2009 & EN 61482-1-2: 2007 Class 1=4kA
SKU – AS2304
HAZTEC Technical Workwear
|Size - Trousers|