This HAZTEC FR AS Hi-Vis Arc rated polo shirt is a comfortable long-sleeve design for use in oil terminals, refineries, gas works, pipelines and utility contractors where protection against heat and flames and arc flash incidents is required. Premium quality polo shirt with pique knit hi-viz fabric for comfort and breath-ability.Regular Business Purchases? Discuss Contract Pricing with us on 01280 841400.
Features Of This Arc Rated Polo Shirt:
- Inherent 210gms Pique Knit fabric
- Hi-Visibility EN ISO 20471 Certified, Class 3 offshore workwear.
- ARC Flash certified to Box Test Method (ATPV available soon)
- Long sleeve polo shirt with elasticated cuffs with Elastane
- 3-button placket with No-Spark plastic Popper Fasteners
- Contrast grey ribbed collar for improved wash performance
- Generous cut to allow for shrinkage
- Protal Modacrylic Inherent fabric
- HAZTEC arm Icon featuring EN standards
- 50 wash, 5cm reflective tape
- Chevron tape for additional flexibility and design
- EN ISO13688: 2013
- EN 1149-5: 2008 & EN 1149-3:2004
- EN ISO 1162, A1 B1, C1
- EN ISO 20471, Class 3
- IEC 61482: 2009 Class 1 = 4ka, 7 cal/cm²
- Download Declaration of Conformity here: DOWNLOAD
- Download Declaration of Conformity for ATPV version here: DOWNLOAD
SKU – AS2241
HAZTEC Technical Workwear
HAZTEC is a Leading Brand of Technical Workwear featuring properties including Flame Resistant, Antistatic and ARC Flash Certification. Developed in conjunction with key names in the Fuel Oil and Energy Industries, these garments are CE marked and manufactured exclusively for Hazchem Safety.