DONSIDE SAFETY & HAZCHEM MERGE
Find out more about how our exciting new merge with Donside Safety can enhance your experience with us. Read the letter from the Directors below.
IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM DONSIDE SAFETY – MERGING WITH HAZCHEM SAFETY
Firstly, we would like to thank you for your loyalty as a regular customer of Donside Safety, and we wanted you to be among the first to know about our exciting plans for 2019.
The directors have agreed to merge the business of Donside Safety with Hazchem Safety Ltd, a specialist manufacturer and supplier of technical workwear, ADR & PPE products, based in the South Midlands but with regional sales offices throughout the UK.
We very much value and appreciate all our customers, and strive to provide the highest standard of service through commitment to a programme of continual improvement. This has been the cornerstone of our success over the years, and it will continue to be the foremost priority going forward.
Here are just some of the advantages that this merger will bring to our customers:-
- Increased range of FR/AS garments, both with treated and inherent FR fabrics.
- Greater capacity for branding, using either embroidery or heat sealed badges.
- Longer opening hours – staff now available from 7.00 am to 5.00 pm, Monday – Friday.
- Improved online ordering facility available 24/7 via our website – over 60% of our customers choose to use this option, so you can order whenever it suits you.
- Additional product and industry knowledge, spanning over 40 years experience.
- Technical sales team available nationwide, offering the same friendly standard of service that you have come to expect.
- Regional distribution depots – now North (Scotland) and South (Midlands).
- Increased stockholding, will help to improve our order turn-round times.
- New combined catalogue due to be launched during Q1 – please ask for your own personal copy.
We are pleased to confirm that all the existing Donside staff will be continuing, and will effectively become part of a larger dedicated team. A strong team spirit is part of our culture and recognised as an essential ingredient for ongoing success. Your day to day contact details will remain the same, so please continue to use our existing telephone number, and e-mail addresses.
We look forward to working with you to fulfil your requirements throughout the year and are eager to hear of any future plans that you may have for new business opportunities. Please be free to contact either Dale Rabey or Brent Douglass on the numbers below for further discussions if you have any questions.
Hareburn Terrace, Blackdog, Aberdeen, AB23 8BE
T: 01224 707468 F. 01224 707464 E. email@example.com