The Azeri jacket has been designed for use in hazardous environments and is made from inherently flame resistant and antistatic Protex (R) 240gsm fabric for your protection.Regular Business Purchases? Contact us to discuss your online order portal!
The driver’s jacket has flame-retardant reflective tape across the shoulders and on the arms, plastic zip with stud-fastening zip cover, action back for freedom of movement and multi-pocketed including two stud-fastening chest pockets. The symbols indicating the workwear’s flame retardant antistatic properties are indelibly heat-sealed to the sleeve to give a clear visible indication of the garment’s conformity – particularly important when checking into an oil terminal.
Features and Benefits:
- Flame retardant reflective bands to arms and shoulders
- Plastic zip with stud fastening cover
- Action Back for freedom of movement
- Multi-pocketed including two stud-fastening chest pockets
- EN 11612: 2008 Class A1, B1, C1, F1 (Protection against heat and flame)
- EN 1149-5: 2008
- EN 1149-3: 2004 (Electrostatic Properties)
- EN 1149 (Antistatic)
- EN ISO 11612 (Heat and flame)
SKU – AS2213
HAZTEC Technical Workwear