Version 1.2 Updated September 2020
Hazchem Safety Ltd undertakes to supply only safety equipment and/or related services that fully comply with the standards and regulations and claims made relating to those products and/or related services. Where appropriate, this company will maintain up to date technical files and associated documentation to ensure that regulatory compliance information can be supplied upon request. Where products are sourced from external organisations which hold technical files relating to the products being offered, this company will request confirmation that these files are current, complete, contain appropriate conformity assessment information and, where relevant, regulatory compliance certificates and will take all necessary steps to confirm the validity of the compliance documentation held by that external supplier in respect of the products being sourced. Where services are provided related to safety equipment sourced from external organisations, this company will maintain approval from the manufacturer that the services provided are assessed and approved by the external organisation
The effectiveness of the Quality Management System will be achieved through:
- Consideration of the context of the organisation and aligning the Quality Management System with the strategic direction of Hazchem Safety Ltd
- Satisfying customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Management of the organisation, along with employee-established quality objectives and defined responsibilities for their fulfilment
- Establishing, applying, maintaining and continual improvement of the effectiveness of Quality Management System in accordance with the International Standard ISO 9001:2015; Sustaining registration to the BSiF Registered Safety Supplier Scheme
- Continual enhancement of customers’ satisfaction
- Tracking and applying new technologies and educating employees
- Careful selection and assessment of suppliers
- Commitment to increase the quality of products and services in order to completely satisfy customers’ expectations
- Making continuous improvement a part of every day and throughout every activity
- Continuously improving the Quality Management System in all process activities of the business
This Quality Policy is communicated to all persons working for or on behalf of the organisation and is made available to the public if requested.
This Policy is endorsed by the Executive Management of Hazchem Safety Ltd.
If you have any questions regarding our quality assurance policy, give the team a call on +44(0)1280 841400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org