Version 2.0 Updated 2020
Hazchem Safety Ltd maintains relationships with many different organisations in its supply chain, as well as directly employing a large number of people. Hazchem Safety Ltd have a zero tolerance approach to modern slavery both within the group and within it’s supply chain.
We pride ourselves with the integrity measures we have taken in regard of operating fully in accordance with the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
Modern Slavery Act 2015:
- No excessive or illegal wage deductions
- No requirement to stay in company or broker controlled housing
- Workers are able to enter or leave the premises freely
- No excessive overtime
- Identity documents cannot be confiscated or withheld
- Wage deductions are not to be used as a discipline and termination practices
If you have any questions regarding our modern slavery policy, give the team a call on +44(0)1280 841400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org