MODERN SLAVERY POLICY
Hazchem Safety is proud of the integrity measures we have taken in regard of operating fully in accordance with the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
SAYING NO TO MODERN SLAVERY BOTH WITHIN THE COMPANY & SUPPLY CHAIN
Version 2.1 Updated 2022
Hazchem Safety Ltd maintains relationships with many different organisations in its supply chain, as well as directly employing a large number of people. Hazchem Safety Ltd have a zero tolerance approach to modern slavery both within the group and within it’s supply chain.
We pride ourselves with the integrity measures we have taken in regard of operating fully in accordance with the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
Modern Slavery Act 2015:
- No excessive or illegal wage deductions
- No requirement to stay in company or broker controlled housing
- Workers are able to enter or leave the premises freely
- No excessive overtime
- Identity documents cannot be confiscated or withheld
- Wage deductions are not to be used as a discipline and termination practices
- As part of our due diligence, we regularly monitor our key suppliers to ensure that they are compliant with the requirements of the Modern Slavery Act. Any issues identified are followed up to reduce or eliminate the identified risks.
If you have any questions regarding our modern slavery policy, give the team a call on +44(0)1280 841400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SHOP ADR, PPE, TECHNICAL & SAFETY WORKWEAR
Stay safe on the job with Hazchem Safety’s workwear. Our top-quality safety gear, ADR and PPE kit is designed to protect you from hazardous materials and accidents. Visit our shop to browse our selection and order yours today!
To discuss your requirements for ADR, PPE or workwear call us on 01280 841400 or email our sales department, who will be happy to have a chat!