Learn how to effectively use spill kits
L1SKT Basic Spill Kit Training – 1/2 Day
The L1SKT spill training course contains up to 3 separate sessions. Each session is a complete spill kit mini course. the course can therefore offer training for a maximum of 45 individuals.
Each session will last for approximately 50 minutes plus a 10 minute break between sessions.
- To provide operatives with the knowledge of how to safely use spill products on your site
- Highlight the importance of having a simple, effective, response action plan
- Stress the importance of preventing spillage escape and reducing impacts on the environment
Improve level of response to time critical spills
L2SRT First Responder Training – 3 Hour
The L2SRT spill training course contains 1 x 3 hour session and is suitable for a maximum of 12 individuals.
- Provide an improved level of response to emergency spills and thereby help to reduce corporate exposure to risks of polluting the environment and consequent costs
- Improve the knowledge and understanding of the physical dangers of spillage, typical routes of escape from the site and how to safely use containment and adsorbent products to effectively control a spill
- Create awareness of individuals’ moral and legal responsibilities for causing pollution from spillage entering the wider environment
Learn how to guide others in the effective use of spill equipment
L1SKTTT Trainer Training – 4.5 Hour
The L2SRT spill training course contains 1 x 4.5 hour session and is suitable for a maximum of 8 individuals. This foundation course in spill response before going on to present a course that will equip attendees to deliver the L1SKT. Certificate validity – 2 years from date of training. Attendees will get all information presented supplied on a memory stick & a certificate of attendance.
- Provide trainers with an adequate level of subject knowledge
- Impart confidence to train colleagues to achieve a safe level of spill response
- Demonstrate understanding and proper use of all site spill response equipment
A pass/fail questionnaire will be presented as conclusion. & Attendees will be expected to actively participate in the course and will be required to prepare and make a 30min presentation.