The HAZTEC® Dulang FR AS ARC Hi-Vis Jacket is constructed from a tough Inherent 320 gsm Protal®/Cotton/Antistatic blend fabric and offers two tone design certified to Class 2 Hi-Visibility.Regular Business Purchases? Discuss Contract Pricing with us on 01280 841400.
The HAZTEC® Dulang FR AS ARC Hi-Vis Jacket is constructed from a tough Inherent 320 gsm Protal®/Cotton/Antistatic blend fabric and offers two tone design certified to Class 2 Hi-Visibility. Features top quality design and constructional features, this jacket is designed for Utility, Fuel Distribution, Petrochemical and Power Generation industries.
Features and Benefits:
- Heat applied Chevron reflective tape for comfort
- Two lower side access hand pockets
- Two radio loops on front chest
- HAZTEC® EN Icon on the arm for easy identification of EN Norms
- Small mobile phone/pen pocket on left sleeve
- No-Spark Military grade No5 plastic FR zipper
- No-Spark Plastic poppers
- Extended tail for additional protection
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs with popper fastenings
- Aramid FR Threads
- Reflective strip on tail of jacket
Declaration of Conformity available here: DOWNLOAD
- EN 1149
- EN ISO 11612
- EN ISO 20471
- IEC 61482
SKU – AS0039
HAZTEC Technical Workwear
HAZTEC is a Leading Brand of Technical Workwear featuring properties including Flame Resistant, Antistatic and ARC Flash Certification. Developed in conjunction with key names in the Fuel Oil and Energy Industries, these garments are CE marked and manufactured exclusively for Hazchem Safety.