EN 13688 – GENERAL REQUIREMENTS OF PROTECTIVE CLOTHING
SAFETY YOU CAN TRUST – FOR PETROCHEMICAL CONTRACTORS
Industry Specific Products
Hazchem Safety offer and stock support what is probably the most diverse range of products for contractors working in the Petrochemical Industry in the UK, having started out over 40 years ago supplying workwear, PPE & ADR Equipment
For the last 25 years, we have focused on the petrochemical industry sector and we’ve established a range of products that ensure you and your team are are equipped with compliant, safe and quality workwear, and that you’re receiving products that deliver value for money.
Key products in the Hazchem range include:
- HAZTEC® Flame Resistant, Antistatic Contractor Coveralls
- HAZTEC® Flame Resistant, Antistatic, ARC Contractor Coveralls
- Several styles of High Leg S3 Ankle Boots with Zip Sides
- Leading brands of Gloves
- The IDRA® Full Visor Safety Helmet
- HAZTEC® MultiNorm FR AS ARC Outerwear
- HAZTEC® Chemical Protective Garments
Distribution – North & South
With two key distribution centres in Northamptonshire and Aberdeen, and Regional Field Based sales representatives, Hazchem Safety can be a key supplier to your supply chain.
We aim to provide our clients tangible benefits and solutions, and these include:
- Online Ordering with ability to restrict available products by depots and users.
- Onsite Visits to discuss PPE challenges
- High proportion of orders delivered Next Day
- Own manufacturing facilities for industry leading delivery times and ability to produce bespoke garment designs.