Version 1.3 Updated September 2023
Considering the purpose and context of the organisation, and the condition of the environment in which the company operates, the management of Hazchem Safety Ltd is committed to the continual improvement of the Environmental Management System, according to compliance obligations, by following the principles and requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 Standard.
The framework for setting environmental objectives is defined in the Integral Quality, Safety and Environmental Manual.
All employees of Hazchem Safety Ltd are acting to protect the environment by preventing and eliminating environmental pollution through:
Continual education in order to prevent environmental pollution, preserve natural resources, and improve the Environmental Management System
- Continual raising of environmental awareness
- Exploration of new materials with smaller environmental footprints and improvement of hazardous waste management
- Decrease of nonrenewable energy consumption and replacement with renewable energy sources
- Activities that emerge from the context of the organisation
- Decrease of adverse impact on water, soil, air and biodiversity.
This Environmental Policy is communicated to all persons working for or on behalf of the organisation and is made available to the public if requested.
This policy is endorsed by the Executive Management of Hazchem Safety Ltd.