The GL9823 Extreme Cold Protection Knitwrist Cryogenic Gloves provide exceptional protection from extreme cold down to -197°C, making these knit wrist gloves ideal for cryogenic handling and liquefied gas transportation. Suitable for handling Dry Ice.
They have a hydrophilic microporous membrane which makes the gloves completely waterproof and they have 1mm thick cowhide finger reinforcement for the glove & thumb/index finger. In addition, the Cryogenic Gloves are made with fire-resistant leather, providing for protection from heat as well as extreme cold.
These EN511 gloves are lined with wool fleece and have a hydrophilic, microporous insert. The total length is 32cm including a knitted wrist with reinforced vein patch and polyamide thread seams.
Many Cryogenic Gases are kept at extreme temperature levels, ranging between -150 and 267
Features and Benefits:
- Exceptional protection from cold & extreme temperatures down to -197°C, for cryogenic handling & liquefied gas transportation.
- Waterproof hydrophilic microporous membrane
- Glove & thumb/index finger reinforcement in 1mm thick cowhide
- Constructed from Fire Resistant leather
- Lined with wool fleece for warmth
- Total length 32cm including a knitted wrist with reinforced vein patch
- Extra strong polyamide thread seams
- Suitable for handling Dry Ice
- EN 388: 1994 (3233)
- EN 511: 2006 (231)
Cryogenic Glove Applications & Uses:
Cryogenic gloves are ideally suited to handling cryogenic gases and fuels, such as liquid nitrogen and liquid oxygen or for use in other situations where temperatures reach exceptionally low figures.
SKU – GL9823