A popular alternative to conventional leather drivers gloves when you need cold weather work gloves or perhaps for use in cold store areas. The flexible synthetic fabric is tough and water-resistant, making it ideal for wet weather use.Regular Business Purchases? Discuss Contract Pricing with us on 01280 841400.
Imola Fleece Lined Drivers Glove
£10.89 excl. VAT.
Adjustable Wrist Strap • Cold Weather Work Gloves • Fleece Lining
A popular alternative to conventional leather drivers gloves. The flexible synthetic fabric is tough and water-resistant, making it ideal for wet weather use. It looks like leather but is considerably lighter in weight, and more dexterous. The 360-degree micro-foam nitrile coating offers wet grip by channelling liquids away from the glove surface.
Features and Benefits:
- Tough and water-resistant flexible synthetic fabric
- Ideal cold weather work gloves for wet weather use
- 360-degree micro-foam nitrile coating
- Offers wet grip by channelling liquids away from the glove surface
- Soft fleece lining for extra warmth and comfort at all times
- Adjustable wrist strap for a secure fit
- EN 388: 2003 (4131)
- EN 511: 2006 (010)
SKU – GL0300
EN 388 (Protective Gloves), EN 511 (Gloves for Cold Protection)
|Blade Cut Resistance|
|Size - Gloves|
Glove Size 7/S, Glove Size 8/M, Glove Size 9/L, Glove Size 10/XL