The Idra Helmet is a top of the range of safety helmet with an integral anti-fog & anti-scratch full face-shield which retracts into the helmet when not required and has a wheel ratchet adjuster to ensure a comfortable fit.
IDRA Safety Helmet with Integrated Anti-Mist Face Visor
£105.56 excl. VAT
ARC Rated • Integral Visor • Anti-Fog & Anti-Scratch
New top of the range design of safety helmet with integral face-shield, designed to protect against electrical arc from accidental short circuit.
The IDRA helmet is made of :
- An external polyamide shell
- An internal polyamide shell
- A harness comprising a textile cradle
- Removable headband, with nape strap and ratchet, low-density polyethene, adjustable from 53 to 63 cm, fitted with a comfort sweatband.
- Clear polycarbonate face-shield, 1.7mm thick, optical class: 2, anti-fog treatment on the inside and anti-scratch treatment on the outside.
- Optional 4 point attachment chinstrap.
Face-shield dimensions : 310 x 170 mm
Weight: helmet 530 g – face-shield 90 g
Period of use: 48 months
This safety helmet complies with European standard EN 397 with the following optional requirements:
- Very low temperature resistant, -20°C
- Electrical insulation, 440V~ symbol
- Molten metal splash resistant on the model without ventilation holes (EBT), MM symbol denotes
The integrated face-shield complies with European standard EN166, for which the main tests are :
- Spherical, astigmatic and prismatic refractive powers, optical clarity class 1
- Luminous transmittance, ultraviolet filter: scale number 2-1,2, according to the standard EN 170
- Protection against high-speed particles (medium energy impact: 120m/s ), B symbol
- Protection against droplets and splashes of liquids, 3 symbol
- Protection against molten metals and hot solids, 9 symbol
- Protection against short circuit electrical arc, 8 symbol
- Resistance to surface damage by fine particles, K symbol
- Resistance to fogging, N symbol
SKU – HF0500