The G3000 helmet has been designed in close collaboration with forestry and industrial workers. It is intended for use in harsh environments with tough demands for effective protection, excellent ventilation and a maximum field of vision.Regular Business Purchases? Discuss Contract Pricing with us on 01280 841400.
Peltor G3000 Safety Helmet Vented with Ratchet Adjustment
£24.87 excl. VAT.
Excellent Ventilation • For Use in Harsh Environments • Reversible Lining
Features and Benefits:
- The Uvicator sensor disc tells you when its time to replace you helmet
- Optimised with more ventilation holes than a conventional ventilated helmet
- Softly rounded design which helps to avoid offshore safety helmet parts snagging
- Reversible lining can be rotated 180 allowing the helmet to be worn back-to-front
- Short brim gives a broader field of view; ideal for railway workwear
- Ratcheted headband for easier and quicker adjustment
SKU – HF2003
EN 397 (Industrial Safety Helmets)