These impact gloves combine the highest level of cut resistance protection with KONG’s renowned back-of-hand impact protection. They are excellent for heavy tasks in wind turbine and oil and gas platform work or for cable and hawser work in marine or offshore industries. See the cut resistance tests that Ironclad Gloves carry out on this video here:Regular Business Purchases? Discuss Contract Pricing with us on 01280 841400.
Kong Cut 5 Impact Protection Glove
£26.25 excl. VAT.
Robust Construction • Impact Gloves • Cut 5 EN388 Rated
Add to Lynx portal Account
"*" indicates required fields
Combining the highest level of cut resistance with KONG’s back-of-hand impact protection.
Features and Benefits:
- Lightweight breathable impact gloves with highly robust construction
- Hi-Vis padded palm offers impact resistance and high grip
- Research on back of hand protection shows reduction in hand injuries using these gloves
- Take protection of your workforce to a new level
- Ideal for all heavy handling applications
- Machine washable giving extended life and offering you cost savings
- EN 388: 2003 (4543)
SKU – GL7777
EN 388 (Protective Gloves)
|Size - Gloves|
Glove Size 7/S, Glove Size 8/M, Glove Size 9/L, Glove Size 10/XL, Glove Size 11/2XL