FR AS Trouser constructed from a heavier weight FR AS Inherent 320gsm fabric. Well established product within the HAZTEC® product range and developed in collaboration with oil terminals. When worn with the HAZTEC® Jacket, this garment set meets the visibility requirements of leading Oil Terminals. The 320gsm Protex® material is Inherently Flame Resistant and Antistatic providing special protective properties that cannot be reduced by repeated washing in comparison to Treated fabrics that rely on a chemical treatment for the FR properties.
The improved fit and design offers superb wearer-comfort which will complement perfectly any forward looking, market leading company in the industry. It’s features include, twin needle stitched seams, combat pocket with hi-viz strip, side elasticated waist band for comfort and standard pockets.
Features & Benefits:
- 320gms Inherent Protal/Cotton/Antistatic Fabric
- Industrial wash performance
- Two-Tone Hi-Visibility Reflective tape to shoulders, arms and chest
- Double stitched tape for durability
- Action back for freedom of movement
- Plastic zipper with flap and stud fastenings
- Classic fit for comfort
- Chest pockets with stud fastening
- Shirt style cuff design
- Twin needle stitched seams
- HAZTEC® EN Norm Identification Icon system on Arm
- Comfortable improved cut and design
- Discreet waist elastication