The Wanda ladies safety boot is a well padded safety boot made from a very supple full grain Italian leather. Dual density EVA and nitrile compound sole unit with SRC slip rating. Composite toecap and midsole means it is a lightweight safety boot, ideal for railway workwear or offshore work and 100% metal free.
Wanda Ladies Safety Boot, Metal Free S3 SRC
£70.32 excl. VAT.
Water Repellent • Breathable Leather • Lightweight
Add to Lynx portal Account
"*" indicates required fields
Features and Benefits:
- Water repellent full grain leather upper
- Breathable leather lightweight safety boots
- 100% polyester fabric, breathable & antibacterial internal lining, to absorb and release the moisture
- The footbed is an AIR footbed made of EVA and fabric, antistatic and anatomic benefits
- Non-metallic, protective toe cap and midsole
- A 100% metal-free ladies safety boot.
- EN ISO 20345: 2011
SKU – SF5526
EN 20345 (Safety Footwear)
MF: Metal Free, WR: Water Resistant Upper
SRC (both SRA & SRB)
|Size - Footwear|
3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.