The Batura Plus full grain leather safety boot is an orthopedically designed boot that provides ultimate safety for workers in the oil and gas sector. Constructed with flame retardant thread, and supplied with Nomex FR laces. Special three layer ankle patch to protect against side knocks.
Batura Plus Full Grain Safety Boot
£119.56 excl. VAT
Ergonomic • Heat Resistant • Anti-Static
The Batura Plus full-grain water-resistant leather safety boot has a dual-density PU/rubber sole designed for the most demanding environments. The boot is ideal for use in the oil and gas sector because of its high heat and oil/fuel and chemical resistance; and Nomex flame retardant laces.
Features and Benefits:
- Ergonomically designed aluminium toe cap for freedom of movement, and steel midsole for underfoot protection.
- Three layer ankle patch to absorb and spread side-impact knocks.
- Slip-resistant PU/rubber outer sole, black with yellow contrast heel cushion.
- Moulded PU external scuff cap extends the life of the boot.
- Heat resistant sole up to 300°C contact heat.
- Shock-absorbing comfort sole, and a moisture absorbing Drylex® lining.
- Upper in water-repellent leather, sewn with flame retardant Nomex® thread on the front part of the boot.
- EN ISO 20345: 2011
SKU – SF7277