The Iris II offshore safety helmet is an industry favourite and is renowned in the oil and gas industry all over the world. Featuring a high quality polycarbonate face visor, the Iris 2 safety helmet with visor and ear defenders protects your eyes from splashes of dangerous fuels, liquids and other substances and is rated to EN166 Class 1F courtesy of a unique visor that allows you to lower the visor from it’s position inside the helmet to an optimum position to protect your eyes.
The Iris 2 offshore helmet has a robust design, and with a tough, EN397 certified ABS shell, the Iris II offers you the highest levels of protection in the workplace. The visor adjustment ensures a very close and comfortable fit around the eye and nose considerably reducing the possibility of any fuel or chemical splash bypassing the visor.
The Iris 2 has a comfortable textile webbing cradle to support the helmet on the head and has a removable adjustable headband with nape strap. The adjustable ratchet ensures a perfect fit, making the helmet easy to wear, even for long periods of time. The comfort is enhanced by the provision of adjustable air vents in the crown to avoid build-up of perspiration.
Features and Benefits:
- Favourite offshore helmet.
- Retractable, integral drop-down polycarbonate visor
- Tough, ABS shell safety helmet with visor and ear defenders.
- Comfortable textile webbing cradle for a close, secure fit
- Spare sweatbands, inner harness & visors available – increase the life of your helmet
- Compatible with the HP2538 Ear Defenders & HF0501 Chin Straps
- EN 397 – ABS Helmet Shell
- EN 166 Class 1F – Retractable, Integral Visor
SKU – HF0510