The HAZTEC® Nemba is a flame-resistant and anti-static coverall which is also certified Class 3 hi-visibility. The coverall is constructed from a tough inherent fabric blend and features leg Combat Pockets and internal Kneepad Pockets.Regular Business Purchases? Discuss Contract Pricing with us on 01280 841400.
The HAZTEC® Nemba are flame resistant and antistatic offshore coveralls which are certified to hi-visibility standards. These coveralls are made from a tough inherent fabric blend consisting of Protal®, Cotton and antistatic yarns. Featuring top quality design and constructional features, the Nemba coverall is designed for the utility, fuel distribution, rail, petrochemical and power generation industries. In addition, the coverall has a No-Spark military-grade no. 5 plastic zipper and industrial wash FR reflective tape.
Features and Benefits:
- Protal®/Cotton/Antistatic Inherent fabric, 320gms
- Triple-stitched side seams for longevity, perfect offshore workwear.
- Side access pockets
- EN Icon on the arm for easy identification of EN Norms
- Combat pocket on leg with a smaller phone pocket
- No-Spark Military-grade No5 plastic FR zipper
- No-Spark Plastic poppers on pocket flaps and zip cover
- Industrial Wash FR Reflective Tape
- Rear pockets with flaps
- Two-Tone design
- Internal kneepad pockets
- Aramid FR Threads
- Internal elasticated waist design
SKU – AS7185
HAZTEC Technical Workwear
EN ISO 11612: 2015 A1, B1, C1
Fabric tested to EN 13034
Protal®/Cotton/Antistatic Fabric, 320gms
S-6XL, Reg leg: 31”, Tall leg: 33”
|Size - Coveralls|