Designed to comply with the ADR 2009 regulations the DK0025 is our most popular comprehensive kit for the ADR driver.
In addition to this kit you will also require fire extinguishers, wheel chocks and regulation Hazchem plates on the vehicle in order comply fully with ADR. If your vehicle doesn’t already have these items they are available for order either separately or as part of the Full Vehicle & Driver ADR kit VK0010.
With this kit on board you can have full confidence that if stopped by VOSA or the police you will be able to demonstrate your 100% compliance with ADR. This kit is known and easily recognised by officials meaning that any roadside checks or audits can be carried out quickly and with minimal hassle. In the event of an incident with this resource to hand an ADR-trained driver can deal efficiently and professionally with the situation while protecting themselves from harm or injury.
Full ADR & PPE Driver Kit Contents:
- 1 x Gloves (14″ size 10.5)
- 2 x 500ml Eyewash
- 1 x Chemical Suit (XL)
- 1 x Goggles
- 1 x Respirator
- 1 x Pair of ABEK Filters
- 1 x Safety Wellington Boots S4 (Size 10 unless otherwise specified).
- 2 x Hazard Warning Triangles
- 1 x Hi-Vis Waistcoat
- 1 x Neoprene Drain Seal/Cover
- 1 x 2-Part Anti-Static Shovel
- 2 x Flashing beacon
- 2 x 6Volt Batteries for above
- 2 x Waste Disposal Bags & Ties
- 1 x First Aid Kit
- 1 x ATEX Safety Torch
- 1 x Pair of D Cell Batteries
- 1 x Kit Bag 80 litre printed with the words ‘ADR Kit’ for quick identification
- 1 x Instructions in writing
Kit should be checked periodically to ensure that perishable or use-by dated items are replaced when needed.