This ADR kit contains everything required for HGVs to comply with the ADR regulations for carrying any class of ADR Dangerous Goods 1 – 9*Regular Business Purchases? Discuss Contract Pricing with us on 01280 841400.
Vehicle & Driver ADR Kit For HGVs
£419.50 excl. VAT
ADR Kit For HGVs
ADR Kit Requirements
Your ADR kit must contain everything required for HGVs to comply with the ADR regulations when carrying any class of ADR Dangerous Goods 1 – 9*. Carrying all the PPE and equipment you need to have in case of an emergency, you can be sure that you’re compliant on the roads with this ever popular kit, the most comprehensive on the market. Whether you’re a driver, DGSA or transport manager you can have full confidence if your vehicle is stopped by VOSA or the police that you will have every necessary piece of equipment required.
- 1 x Pair of Double Dipped Gauntlets (GL0180)
- 2 x Saline Eyewash Solution
- 1 x Chemical Suit
- 1 x Goggles
- 1 x Respirator with a pair of ABEK filters
- 1 x Pair of Safety Wellingtons
- 2 x Hazard Warning Triangles
- 1 x Hi-Vis Waistcoat
- 1 x Neoprene Drain Seal/Cover
- 1 x 2-part Anti-Static Shovel
- 1 x Safety Torch (inc batteries)
- 2 x Flashing Beacons (including batteries)
- 2 x Waste Disposal Bags & Ties
- 1 x First Aid Kit
- 1 x Kit Bag with the words ‘ADR KIT’ embroidered on the sides
- 1 x Fire box for 9kg Fire Extinguisher
- 1 x 9kg Dry powder extinguisher
- 1 x 3kg Dry powder extinguisher with cab bracket (must be carried in cab)
- 1 x 20L Chemical spill kit
- 2 x Folding Hazchem Sign 300mm x 400mm
- 1 x Instructions in Writing 2018
- 1 x Wheel Chock
The contents of the ADR kit should be kept intact for use only in an emergency and any part replaced as soon as it is used.
*Please note this does not include some explosives and radioactive products which would require additional placards.
SKU – VK0010