This DDR high leg safety boot is made of full grain water resistant cowhide leather uppers, with ridged rubber scuff cap and extremely robust heat resistant rubber outsoles. Features additional ankle support, and a side zip closure for quick and easy on-off. Designed for use in offshore, utilities, petrochemical, and heavy engineering industries.
DDR Rubber Petrochem High Leg Zip Boot
£82.75 excl. VAT
DD Rubber Sole • High Heat Resistance • Antistatic
This DDR high leg safety boot is designed for Offshore, Petrochem, Utilities and heavy engineering sectors, and features a side zip closure for easy on-off. Specified for use in Petrochemical plants where additional ankle support is needed and traditional rigger boots are not suitable.
Features and Benefits:
- Tough full grain cowhide leather uppers, with padded ankle.
- Moisture-wicking lining, and removable felt footbed.
- Dual Density Rubber injected sole unit heat resistant to 300°C
- Injection soling process ensures for a reliable bond between the upper and the sole.
- Steel toe cap resistant to 200 joules impact, and steel midsole for underfoot protection.
- A ridged rubber scuff cap for extra durability.
- EN ISO 20345: 2011
SKU – SF0072