These DDR high leg safety boots are made of full grain water-resistant cowhide leather uppers, with ridged rubber scuff cap and extremely robust heat resistant rubber outsoles. Features additional ankle support, and a side zip closure for quick and easy on-off. Designed for use in and specified for offshore, utilities, petrochemical, and heavy engineering industries where the additional ankle support is needed.Regular Business Purchases? Discuss Contract Pricing with us on 01280 841400.
Offshore Boots – Goliath DDR Petrochem High Leg Boots
£112.05 excl. VAT.
DD AS Rubber Sole • High Heat Resistance • Antistatic
Add to Lynx portal Account
"*" indicates required fields
Features and Benefits:
- Tough full grain cowhide leather uppers, with padded ankle support complete with zip.
- Moisture-wicking lining, and removable felt foot bed – the perfect offshore boots!
- Dual Density Rubber injected sole unit heat resistant up to 300°C
- Injection soling process ensures for a reliable bond between the upper and the sole
- Steel toe cap resistant to 200 joules impact, and steel midsole for underfoot protection
- Antistatic with a ridged rubber scuff cap for extra durability
- EN ISO 20345: 2011
SKU – SF0072
EN 20345 (Safety Footwear)
|Size - Footwear|
5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
HRO: Heat Resistant Sole
SRC (both SRA & SRB)