Lightweight at just 635g including the chinstrap, well balanced with a wide array of both technical and user–friendly features, several of which offer unique solutions for wearers in the Gas, Oil and Energy industries.Regular Business Purchases? Discuss Contract Pricing with us on 01280 841400.
MSA V-Gard 950 Non-Vented Helmet With Integrated Face Shield
£181.17 excl. VAT.
Arc Flash • Full-Face Retractable Visor • Anti-Static • 4 Point Harness
Exceptionally high performing helmet from MSA. Lightweight at just 635g including the chinstrap, well balanced with a wide array of both technical and user–friendly features, several of which offer unique solutions for wearers in the Gas, Oil and Energy industries.
Features and Benefits:
- Integrated full face visor with Arc class 1, Chem splash, UV, anti-fog and anti-scratch. Retracts inside the helmet shell so has no forward projection. FR seal to the upper join between visor and helmet.
- Anti-Static assembly for use in ATEX environments.
- 6 point harness, height adjustable to position the helmet comfortably on the wearers head. Smooth ratchet adjustment with 3 levels of nape adjustment and easy single-handed adjustment even when wearing gloves.
- Adjustable fore and aft shell position to allow the visor to be comfortably lowered whilst wearing spectacles.
- Tested down to-40C (GOST)
- Electrical insulation to EN 397 440V AC and EN 5036 1000V AC
- Protection against Molten Metal Splash.
- Supplied with high quality 4 point chinstrap
- Supplied in a protective carry bag.
- EN 397:2012 (Industry Safety Helmets)
- EN 50365 (Electric Arc Resistance)
- EN166:2001 (Personal Eye Equipment)
- EN 170:2002 (UV Filtering)
- EN 168:2001 (Resistance to Surface Damage by Fine Particles)
- EN ISO80079-36:2016 (For Safe Use in ATEX Areas)
SKU – HF1950
EN 166 (Personal Eye Equipment), EN 168 (Resistance to Surface Damage by Fine Particles), EN 170 (UV Filtering), EN 397 (Industrial Safety Helmets), EN 50365 (Electric Arc Resistance), EN ISO80079-36 (For Safe Use in ATEX Areas)