These popular foam nitrile coated thermal gripper gloves give you a noticeably superior grip on components and tools and have knitted wrists and a micro-aerated coating makes for wearer comfort in cold conditions down to -10 degrees C. One of the best thermal work gloves available for use by for example: Network Rail track workers and Ineos or gas platform offshore personnel and pipeline workers.Regular Business Purchases? Discuss Contract Pricing with us on 01280 841400.
Thermal Gripper Gloves – WinterPro
£7.97 excl. VAT
Water Resistant • Breathable • Abrasion Resistant Gloves
Features and Benefits:
- Foam nitrile cold weather work gloves.
- Superior grip thermal gripper gloves.
- A knit wrist for max comfort and warmth.
- Designed for heavy winter work.
- High levels of dexterity and grip.
- Micro aerated coating for breathable and waterproof coating.
- Designed for use in cold weather down to -10 degrees C.
- EN 388: 2003 (4332)
- EN 511: 2006 (X2X)
SKU – GL5852