Double insulated, durable and flexible cold weather work gloves with a coral palm and knuckle coating. Insulated work gloves that can be used in extreme cold conditions inside or outside.Regular Business Purchases? Discuss Contract Pricing with us on 01280 841400.
Insulated Work Gloves – Skytec Argon Xtra
£12.91 excl. VAT.
Double Insulated • Durable & Flexible • Use In Temperatures Down To -50C
Add to Lynx portal Account
"*" indicates required fields
Features and Benefits:
- Double insulated cold weather work gloves with nylon liner with full PVC coating with additional coral palm/knuckle coating (patent pending)
- Warm and soft lining, anatomically designed for comfort and fit
- Treated with Actifresh to kill bacteria and promote freshness
- Durable insulated work gloves that remain flexible to -50°C
- Enhanced protection from the double-dipped PVC coating
- Encapsulated air molecules provide an inherent cushioning effect
- Excellent durability and grip in wet, oily and dry conditions
- Silicone free
- Coral coating approved for food handling
- EN 388: 2003 (3131)
- EN 511: 2006 (120)
SKU – GL4820
|Blade Cut Resistance|
|Size - Gloves|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.