This RHINOGUARD™ mechanics glove delivers cut, abrasion, puncture and needle resistance in a powerful combination of mechanical protection for extreme working conditions.
Rhinoguard™ Puncture Resistant Gloves
£65.67 excl. VAT
Leather Reinforcement • Combination of Mechanical Protection • Neoprene Expandable Wrist
RHINOGUARD™ mechanics glove delivers cut, abrasion, puncture and needle resistance in a powerful combination of mechanical protection for extreme working conditions. Highly engineered fabric composite constructed from an innovative combination of advanced fibres and a unique coating to deliver high levels of protection against cut and puncture hazards, both large and small, including needles and syringes.
The areas of the glove with RHINOGUARD™ inside include the palm, fingers, finger crotches and fingertips to ensure the most exposed regions to hazards have full protection coverage.
- ISO 13997 level 5 cut resistance (level E cut resistance under EN388: 2016. Certification in progress)
- ASTM F2878-10 hypodermic needle test: 5.7 Newtons
- Leather reinforcement for high action areas
- Rubber pull tab for quick donning and doffing
- Neoprene expandable wrist for safety and comfort
- EN 388
SKU – GL0450