Impact protection gloves for superior performance and excellent choice as offshore safety gloves. These gloves are multi-function waterproof rigger gloves with maximum back-of-the-hand protection using TPR pod technology. The gloves have a PVC dotted palm which offers great grip in the oiliest conditions and the gloves themselves are oil and water-resistant keeping you safe and dry in extreme offshore weather conditions. Popular for wind turbine and overhead catenary system installation.Regular Business Purchases? Discuss Contract Pricing with us on 01280 841400.
Features and Benefits:
- Ultra-tough impact gloves.
- Reduced crushed fingers from proven performance
- PVC dotted palm for advanced grip
- Oil and water-resistant cold weather glove.
- Ideal offshore safety gloves – call into our Dyce outlet to try.
- EN 388 (4132)
SKU – GL1901
EN 388 (Protective Gloves)
|Size - Gloves|
Glove Size 9/L, Glove Size 10/XL, Glove Size 11/2XL