ORKA Fabricator hi vis welders overalls have been designed for the engineering sector, and will outlast other coveralls or winter boiler suits due to the robust and resilient 365gms Varmatech fabric. Unlike traditional flame retardant fabrics, this unique blend of cotton with polyester offers exceptional performance for industrial users and performs well for repeated industrial washing.Regular Business Purchases? Discuss Contract Pricing with us on 01280 841400.
Features and Benefits:
- Last up to 3 times longer than similar brands and designs
- Varmatech blend – high performance FR fabrics
- Hi Vis Overalls with low shrinkage when industrial washing and drying
- Shipbuilding, Railtrack work, Fabricating, Offshore & Windfarms
- Full zip covered with a button down flap
- Internal kneepad pockets
- Internal seams for protection against molten metal and abrasion
- Elasticated flexi-waist system
- FR Hi-Vis tape on shoulders arms and legs (Nordic Pattern)
- Angled front chest pockets with concealed zippers
- Traditional relaxed style collar
- Rear patch pockets with flaps
- Adjustable cuffs
- EN ISO 11612 A1, A2, B1, C1, E2, F1
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1
SKU – FR7342
EN ISO11611 (Welding), EN ISO11611 Class 1, EN ISO11612 (Heat/Flame), EN ISO11612 E1
Navy, Orange, Red
Treated, FR Cotton/Polyester
|Size - Coveralls (Chest)|
36", 38", 40", 42", 44", 46", 48", 50", 52", 54", 56", 58", 60", 62", 64", 66"
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.