The ORKA Alva Two-Tone Hi-Vis Coverall has a comfortable design for optimum safety. Constructed using YKK zips and double stitched seams, the Alva is a durable and hardwearing coverall that is CE Certified for Hi-Visibility protection.Regular Business Purchases? Discuss Contract Pricing with us on 01280 841400.
The ORKA Alva Two-Tone Hi-Vis Coverall has a comfortable and industry-proven design for optimum safety. It’s constructed using YKK zips and double-stitched seams to ensure the longevity of the coverall and has other features including an internal kneepad pocket, Hi-Vis yellow upper and reflective tape to ensure the ORKA Alva is a class-leading two-tone coverall – perfect for reflecting your brand’s professional identity.
Features and Benefits:
- Heavy-Duty 300gsm fabric
- Cotton-Rich blend for superior comfort and breathability
- Branded YKK metal spiral zipper
- Double stitched seams for extra durability
- External chest pockets, rear trouser & side pockets and leg rule & sleeve pen pocket
- Internal Kneepad pockets
- Twisted leg design for optimal comfort
- Hi-Vis Yellow upper with reflective tape
- CE Certified to Class 2 Hi-Visibility Clothing
- Adjustable leg hem for tall fitting
- EN ISO 20471 Class 2
SKU – HV4477
EN ISO20471 (Hi-Visibility)
Hi-Vis Class 2
|Size - Coveralls (Chest)|
36", 38", 40", 42", 44", 46", 48", 50", 52", 54", 56"
Cotton/Polyester (Cotton Rich)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.