A fully coated Nitrile glove with a durable HPPE liner and featuring the unique Stop ‘N’ Go concept of a red palm and green back. Operatives simply rotate their hands for a quick visual display for vehicle and machinery drivers around them.Regular Business Purchases? Discuss Contract Pricing with us on 01280 841400.
Nitrile Fully Coated Stop ‘N’ Go CUT D Glove
£10.76 excl. VAT.
Double Colour Concept • Fully Coated Nitrile • CUT D Protection
Features & Benefits:
- Fabric: HPPE Liner, Fully Coated Sandy Nitrile
- Thermal liner for additional winter warmth.
- CUT D Protection.
- Unique Stop ‘N’ Go concept for workers operating around vehicles.
- Simple Green and Red concept – excellent visual Stop/Go signals with the hand.
- Lightweight glove with a durable liner that is ideal for general handling.
- Offers excellent comfort and durability in a wide variety of workplaces.
- Low mechanical hazard handling with wet surfaces/objects.
- Offers improved grip with a Sandy finish to the palm.
- EN ISO 21420:2020
- EN 388:2016
|Size - Gloves|
Glove Size 7/S, Glove Size 8/M, Glove Size 9/L, Glove Size 10/XL, Glove Size 11/2XL
|Blade Cut Resistance|
EN ISO 21420, EN 388 (Protective Gloves)