Now available from Hazchem Safety, this 160 lumens USB Rechargeable Dual-Light headlamp is cULus, ATEX Zone 0, and IECEx listed as Intrinsically Safe for hazardous environments. Adjustable tilting head powered by an integrated Li-Polymer rechargeable battery for extended runtime – no need to worry about replacement batteries – simple charges from a standard USB port.Regular Business Purchases? Discuss Contract Pricing with us on 01280 841400.
Nightstick Zone 0 Rechargeable Dual Light Headlamp
£109.95 excl. VAT.
Rechargeable • USB Connection • Zone 0 for ATEX Environments
Add to Lynx portal Account
"*" indicates required fields
- cULus, ATEX, and IECEx listed Intrinsically Safe
- LED technology
- Focused high/low-brightness spotlight beam for distance illumination
- Unfocused high/low-brightness wide-beam floodlight for close-up illumination
- Dual-Light™ (spotlight and floodlight on at the same time) for maximum versatility
- Engineered polymer housing
- Reflector designed to optimize lumen output and beam pattern
- Dual switches located on the top of the light
- Adjustable tilt head
- Heavy-duty rubber strap for fire helmets and hard hat applications
- IP-67 Dustproof / Waterproof
- Impact & chemical resistant
- MagMate™ Magnetic USB Recharge Technology
- Lithium Polymer Rechargeable battery (included)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.