The vehicle breakdown lamp with a 360° orange flashing beacon is a key piece of equipment to be kept in your vehicle at all times. The ultra-bright bulb warns other drivers in good time that there is a stationary vehicle on the road, reducing the risk of an accident.
It is an ADR requirement to carry a flashing beacon on a vehicle transporting hazardous goods at all times.
– 360° lens for all round visibility
– Ultra-bright bulb with yellow lens
– Light sensor switches off lamp during daylight to save batteries
– Supplied with 6V battery
– Standard flash rate of 65 +/- 10fpm
– An ADR requirement on mainland Europe
– Plastic ring handle to fit over a standard warning cone.
– European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR)