Helix gloves are tightly knit with strong yet extremely dexterous fibres that offer industry-leading cut protection and abrasion resistance.Regular Business Purchases? Contact us to discuss your online order portal!
Hexarmor Helix 2082 ARC Glove
£21.41 excl. VAT
Knit Wrist • Seamless Construction • ARC Flash Level 1 Rating
Helix gloves are tightly knit with strong yet extremely dexterous fibres that offer industry-leading cut protection and abrasion resistance. A seamless series that answers the call of duty for most jobs, these high-comfort knit gloves feature consistent sizing and fit across the line, with a variety of palm coatings that can be used for everything from wet and oil situations to dry applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Ultimate dexterity and tactility
- Flexible FR-compliant neoprene/nitrile blend palm coating provides superior grip and abrasion resistance
- Black palm coating hides dirt and soil
- 13-gauge flame-resistant aramid and wool blend shell
- Seamless construction for enhanced comfort and breathability
- Hazard risk category HRC 1 ARC Flash protection
- EN 388 (3X43D)
- EN 407 (42322X)
SKU – GL2082