The Helly Hansen Berg is an insulated jacket to protect you against cold weather and features reflective elements for visibility and safety.Regular Business Purchases? Discuss Contract Pricing with us on 01280 841400.
Helly Hansen Berg Insulated Jacket
£107.39 excl. VAT.
Adjustable Cuff & Hem • Storm Flap Zip Cover • Multiple Pockets • Reflective Elements
Add to Lynx portal Account
"*" indicates required fields
The Helly Hansen Berg is an insulated jacket to protect you against cold weather and features reflective elements for visibility and safety. With a detachable hood and a waterproof construction including a storm flap over the zip the jacket is 100% rain tight. An adjustable cuff and adjustable hem allows for an individual fit and a higher level of comfort while multiple pockets on the garment ensures you always have somewhere to store your gear.
Features & Benefits:
- Insulation: 100% Polyester – 160 g/m² in body, 120 g/m² in sleeves
- No shoulder seams
- Reflective elements
- Detachable hood
- Brushed polyester inside collar
- Chin guard
- Storm flap
- Front zipper
- Two pockets at front with zippers
- Two chest pockets with zippers
- Inner pocket with velcro closure
- Draw cord adjustment at hem with button-up option for safety
- Velcro adjustment at cuffs
- Zipper for entry inside garment for logo applications
- Click-on loop inside hem for ID card holder
100% Polyester – 160 g/m² in body, 120 g/m² in sleeves
S – 3XL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.