Flame retardant trousers constructed from a medium weight 240gsm Protal FR fabric compared. Two reflective bands to each leg helps meet visibility requirements. The 240gsm Protex® material is inherently flame retardant and antistatic which means that its special safety properties cannot be reduced by repeated washing as it is with less expensive clothing that has been surface treated to render it both FR and AS. The anti-static and flame retardant symbols are clearly heat sealed to the leg giving a visible proof of their conformity.
The design offers superb wearer comfort in a traditional style. It’s features include, twin needle stitched seams, side elasticated waist band for comfort and standard pockets. The Amna flame retardant trousers are designed for use in hazardous environments such as transfer of gasses and volatile fuels that render the atmosphere potentially explosive. It conforms to EN1149 – protection against the danger caused by static electricity which could otherwise create a disastrous explosion.
Features and Benefits:
- Flame resistant trousers with reflective tape in twin bands to each leg
- Available in waist sizes 30″ to 52″ in short, regular and tall leg
- Front pleats side elastication of waist band for freedom of movement and comfort
- Sewn in crease to legs
- Elasticated waist band
- Inside leg lengths: Short 29”, Regular 31”, and Tall 33″
- EN 11612: 2008 Class A1, B1, C1, F1 (Protection against heat and flame)
- EN 1149-5; 2008
- EN 1149-3: 2004 (Electrostatic properties)
- EN 13688 (General requirements of protective clothing)
SKU – AS2201