This DDR Rubber HRO Chukka Boot features a full grain leather upper with slightly lower cut ankle, and additional padding around the ankle. Ideal for machinery drivers where additional flexibility is required at the ankle of the boot.
Goliath DDR Groundmaster Safety Chukka Boot
£71.97 excl. VAT.
Lower Ankle Padding • Heat Resistant Outsole • Full Grain Leather
The DDR Rubber Groundmaster Chukka boot features a slightly lower ankle and additional padding around the ankle. Ideal for machinery drivers where additional flexibility is required at the rear of the boot.
Sole: HRO (Heat Resistant Outsole) DDR (Dual Density Rubber) Nitrile Rubber Outsole with Injected Rubber Internal
Features and Benefits:
- Tough full grain leather uppers
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Dual Density Rubber injected sole unit heat resistant to 300°C
- SRC slip resistance rating
- Injection soling process ensures for a reliable bond between the upper and the sole
- Steel toe cap resistant to 200 joules impact and steel midsole
- A ridged scuff cap for extra durability
- Removable felt footbed
- EN ISO 20345: 2011
SKU – SF1700
|Size - Footwear|