Class 2 (EN 50321-1:2018 AC) electrically insulating dielectric boot with steel toecap and rubber sole for maximum slip resistance. This boot ensures safety with high-voltage live working up to 17kV, with every Wellington tested to a safe limit of 20kV AC and further optional DC testing done at 50kV (Class 2).Regular Business Purchases? Discuss Contract Pricing with us on 01280 841400.
Dielectric Electrically Insulating S5 Wellington
£98.99 excl. VAT.
- Arc Flash protection – meets the requirements of ASTM F2621-2019 at 40Cal/cm²
- Yellow dielectric compound shaft
- 200 Joule Epoxy-coated steel toe cap certified to EN ISO 20345
- Seamless construction
- Kick-off lug on the rear of boots for easy removal
- Adjustable height (by cutting down to the lower ridge)
- Non-wicking knitted nylon lining for comfort.
- Comfort insole (removable and machine washable)
- REACH Compliant materials.
- Step voltage protection up to 35kV (ASTM 2412-18a test method at 35kV with leakage current less than 1mA).
- Black vulcanized rubber sole for maximum grip – 30% better than a conventional safety boot sole
- Cleated outsole for maximum grip in wet and oily conditions (SRC)
- Two to three times the wear resistance of conventional soles
- Fuel and oil resistant
- Greater cut resistance than conventional soles
- Resistance to hot contact 60 seconds 300℃.
- Energy-absorbing tunnel system conforms to EN 20345 E
- Cold insulation to EN ISO 20345
- EN ISO 20345 I E HRO SRC CI, Safety Footwear
- EN 50321-1:2018 Class 2 AC, Electrically Insulating Footwear
- ASTM F1117, Dielectric Footwear
- Step Voltage Protection ASTM 2413 EH (18kV)
- PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425, Personal Protective Equipment
- Machine washable at up to 40℃
- Shelf life of over 10 years
|Complete boot:||20 kV||Less than 18mA leakage current|
|Sole:||35 kV||3 minutes no damage|
|Size - Footwear|
3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15