This kit is designed to be used when transporting medical waste due to Covid testing and vaccines. As this includes medical waste, it is important that you use the correct equipment.Regular Business Purchases? Discuss Contract Pricing with us on 01280 841400.
Class 6.2 Infectious Substance/Medical Waste ADR Complete Kit For HGVs
£625.56 excl. VAT.
Use When Transporting Medical Waste • Range of Products • ADR Kit
Add to Lynx portal Account
"*" indicates required fields
This kit is designed to be used when transporting medical waste due to Covid testing and vaccines. As this includes medical waste, it is important that you use the correct equipment. This kit includes goggles to protect your eyes, gloves which meet EN 388 and EN 374-3, a chemical apron, folding medical waste panels and much more!
Features and Benefits:
- 1 x Gloves (14″ size 10.5)
- 2 x 500ml Eyewash
- 1 x Goggles
- 2 x Hazard Warning Triangles
- 1 x Hi-Vis Waistcoat
- 1 x First Aid Kit
- 1 x ATEX Safety Torch
- 1 x Pair of D Cell Batteries
- 1 x ADR Kit Bag 80 litre, printed with ‘ADR KIT’
- 1 x Small Wheel Chock
- 1 x Bio Hazard Kit
- 1 x Chemical Apron
- 1 x Instructions in Writing – Laminated
- 3 x Folding Medical Waste Panels 700 x 300
- 1 x Folding Aluminium Hazchem Plate
- 1 x 3KG Dry Powder Extinguisher
- 1 x 9KG Dry Powder Extinguisher
- 1 x Fire Extinguisher Box
SKU – DK0042
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.