To receive a quote for specialist hand protection products, enquire now.
Nearly 50% of health and safety incidents in the oil, gas, and petrochemical industries are hand injuries.
The knock-on effects of these injuries are significant for both the individual and their organisation. Despite this, health and safety representatives are constantly asked to supply gloves with reliable grip performance in wet/oily handling conditions.
If grip is an issue for your staff members and they have the added challenge of being exposed to hazards such as puncture, abrasion, cuts, chemical burns, we have a wide variety of gloves with good grip for you to choose from.
Product Highlight: GL9823 Cryogenic Cold Protection Handling Gloves
- GL9823 Cryogenic Cold Protection Handling Gloves
- Protection for cold down to -197°C
- For cryogenic handling and liquefied gas transportation
- Waterproof hydrohilic microporous membrane
- American cut five-finger glove with full index finger Glove + thumb/index finger reinforcement in 1mm thick cowhide, fire resistant leather Glove lined with wool fleece and hydrophilic, microporous insert
- Knitted wrist with vein patch
- Polyamide thread seams
- Meets the following standards: EN 420 1994
- General requirements EN 388 1994 Protection against mechanical hazards 3233 EN511 Protection against the cold 231
- Orderable in multiples of five
- Case quantity is 30
Specialist gloves for your industry
We have a huge range of gloves ready to dispatch from general handling to chemical, cold and heat, sharps and needle protection.
We have a large range of hand sizes and we’ve developed modifications to gloves for specific industries where volumes permit.
We stock 116 product lines in our glove and hand protection range.
Find the right glove with our free hand protection survey
It is important that your workforce wears the right glove for its needs. To help with this, we offer a free hand protection survey to help you choose the most suitable hand and arm protection products for use in your workplace.
Contact us to request a hand protection survey
What's included in your quote
We'll get back to you within six working hours and your quote will be valid for 30 days.
Easy to read quotes
Our quotations are clear, concise, and easy to read, with product images of each item, itemised unit prices, and cumulative amounts for clarity of information.
Our office-based advisors will handle your enquiry, including communication with your field-based Sales Manager, to ensure accurate interpretation of your requirements and, if required, a site visit.