To receive a quote for our chemical protection products, enquire now.
Whatever your chemical protection requirements, we are able to advise you on appropriate solutions to ensure your staff’s safety.
It could be that the traditional re-usable suit that you’ve always used may not be adequately protecting your staff. They might be interacting with new chemicals, requiring you to update or upgrade existing safety clothing and equipment. Perhaps new legislation has caused you to revise your chemical protection needs. Whichever is true, we have the safest available chemical suits and personal protective equipment to suit even the most demanding environments.
Our latest advanced disposable chemical suits have very long breakthrough times for a wide range of chemical groups, keeping your workforce safe against a wide variety of chemical hazards. For specific breakthrough times, our chemical matrix allows you to assess the behaviour of different chemicals and products.
We are also happy to attend on-site for a no-obligation assessment of your requirements, enabling us to recommend the specific kits best suited to your organisation’s needs. Please contact us to request a site visit.
Product Highlight: AS2033 — HAZTEC Chemsol Plus Suit AS FR Two Tone Orange/Navy with Bands
- For chemical and fuel industries
- Flame-retardant and anti-static
- Chemical-resistant properties
- Hi-Vis bands to chest, arms, and legs
- Sewn and high-frequency welded sleeves
- Super soft fabric and dolman sleeve for ultimate user comfort
- Meets ADR specification
- Conforms to: BS EN 465:1995 Type 4, BS EN 466:1995 Type 3, EN 533 index 1, EN 1149-1:1995
- Sizes available: small, medium, large, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL in two leg lengths — short and regular
Hazchem Safety has developed this high specification coverall with direct collaboration with one of UK’s leading manufacturer’s to meet the demands of the chemical and fuel industry, including transport governed by ADR law.
The HAZTEC Chemsol+ suit is our most advanced suit, affording chemical protection against most chemicals with the additional benefits of high visibility flame retardant and anti-static properties. Design features include smart professional bright orange and navy colouring with Hi-Vis bands to each leg and arm and the waist. This HAZTEC Chemsol Plus suit is suitable for the handling of dangerous chemicals in sensitive environments such as oil terminals and refineries and particularly for ADR transport.
Product Highlight: GL1180 – HAZTEC Double Dipped PVC Gauntlet Green 14″
- Tough double dipped 35cm (14″) Green PVC Gauntlets
- Excellent protection against chemicals and solvents
- Sand finish for improved grip in all conditions, especially oily or wet applications
- Good resistance to abrasion make this style extremely hardwearing and durable
- Fleece cotton jersey lining for comfort and warmth
- Actifresh treated to promote freshness in extended wear
- EN1149-5:2008, EN 374-2:2003, EN 374-3:2003 JKL EN 388:2003 4121.
What's included in your quote
We'll get back to you within six working hours and your quote will be valid for 30 days.
Easy to read quotes
Our quotations are clear, concise, and easy to read, with product images of each item, itemised unit prices, and cumulative amounts for clarity of information.
Our office-based advisors will handle your enquiry, including communication with your field-based Sales Manager, to ensure accurate interpretation of your requirements and, if required, a site visit.