Arc Flash Protection
To receive a quote for our arc flash protection, enquire now.
Protecting your staff against electrical arc hazards is paramount and the solution is the range of specialist garments Hazchem Safety supplies.
All of our Arc Flash garments give protection to protect against extreme heat produced in an arc flash. Combined with high-visibility features, these extremely comfortable garments will be the coverall of choice for your workforce. Safe to wear on the roadside, we receive excellent feedback for this workwear from the workforce.
We stock a comprehensive range of coveralls, jackets, trousers, outer garments proven to protect, and a whole range of colours to meet your corporate branding requirements. These garments meet the stringent testing of IEC 61482-2 to the calorific rating you require, all available with next-day delivery.
Arc flash safety and quality you can depend on
We work with reputable test houses to ensure consistency of product quality, giving you the assurance that each garment you receive is fully compliant. We are constantly assessing our supply chain to make sure every link in the chain is a strong link. We have the supply chain mapped so that each garment can be guaranteed to consistently meet the standards required.
We are an ethical company and have gone to great lengths to ensure our compliance with the modern slavery act, Sedex, and the reach regulation. We are fully ISO accredited, and all garments are clearly externally labelled in a prominent position for quick assessment from contractors or enforcement bodies on-site.
Our in-house embroidery and embellishments department has an exceptionally quick turnaround and artwork is sent to you for approval in less than 48 hours. Not only can you be fully compliant, you can ensure your technical Arc Flash garments are branded with your logo, promoting your brand and credibility on-site.
Product Highlight: AS6444 — ProGARM Coverall 300 gsm Inherent AS FR Hi-Vis
This premium quality coverall in super soft fabric 300gsm is designed to offer protection to workers in the petrochemical and associated industries. The fabric has inherent fireproof features and do not depend on chemical treatment. It is extremely comfortable to wear with a soft but tough touch, providing damage-resistant qualities and long product life.
- EN471 Class 2 Hi-Visibility certified
- Two-tone design with contrast stitching
- Mandarin collar for protection
- Easy seal pocket flaps — no metal but secure pockets
- Gas monitor loop on front breast
- Arm logo for quick visual guide for garment protection level
- Internal elastic waistband
- Velcro cuff-tabs for close fix
- Covered side access pockets with flaps
- FR AS reflective tape
- Available in chest sizes 38” to 60” in regular leg length (31”/80cm) & 40” to 52” in tall leg length (33”/85cm)
Product Highlight: AS4690 — ProGARM 4690 Inherent FR AS Hi-Vis Orange Coverall
- Mandarin collar — maximum neck protection
- Kneepad pockets — wear with kneepads for extra comfort
- Chest Pockets with zippers — secure storage
- Gas monitor loop — secure fixing point
- SafetyICONTM on arm — visual EN Norm icon system
- 5cm FR AS Reflective Tape — double stitched for longer life
- Phone Pocket on sleeve with flap — safe and secure
- Velcro® secured cuff tabs — close fit around wrist or gloves
- Side access pockets with flaps — with entry inside coverall
- ThermSAFETM plastic FR zippers — CE Certified
- Internal elastic 2Point adjustable waistband — ensures close fit
- Double stitched side seams — lifetime quality assurance
- Easy-StretchTM side panels — maximum wear comfort
Both adhere to standards for protection against ARC, FR, AS , EN471, and the highest level of visibility.
What's included in your quote
We'll get back to you within six working hours and your quote will be valid for 30 days.
Easy to read quotes
Our quotations are clear, concise, and easy to read, with product images of each item, itemised unit prices, and cumulative amounts for clarity of information.
Our office-based advisors will handle your enquiry, including communication with your field-based Sales Manager, to ensure accurate interpretation of your requirements and, if required, a site visit.