The Nexus Extreme Mips combines a low friction layer that allows the head to move inside the helmet (10mm – 15mm relative motion in all directions) which can redirect the harmful rotational motion otherwise transferred to the head.Watch the MIPS Video on the Video tab below Regular Business Purchases? Discuss Contract Pricing with us on 01280 841400.
Centurion Nexus Extreme MIPS Safety Helmet
£104.66 excl. VAT.
Active Comfort Sweatband • Premium Grade ABS • Optimised Micro Peak
Add to Lynx portal Account
"*" indicates required fields
The Nexus Extreme Mips combines a low friction layer that allows the head to move inside the helmet (10mm – 15mm relative motion in all directions) which can redirect the harmful rotational motion otherwise transferred to the head.
Features and Benefits:
- Exceeding standards & transferring less shock for improved impact & penetration protection
- Premium Grade ABS provides high performance & optimal strength
- Optimised Micro Peak for maximum upward visibility
- EN 12492 Chinstrap for the ultimate retention on ground & at height
- Premium ‘Twist 2 Fit’ wheel ratchet for improved head & nape protection
- Active Comfort sweatband has increased surface area
- Full system compatibility with range of certified accessories for different tasks
- EN 12492
- ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 Type 1 Class C, LT
- Conforms to performance requirements of EN 50365
- Tested to the performance requirements of AS/NZS 1801: 1997
- Conforms to EN 397 in respect of shock absorption, penetration, LD and -40°C
SKU – HF0033
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.